We have worked with many areas within the educational sector in Ireland covering areas such as:
- Social, economic and living conditions of higher education students in EU states (Eurostudent Survey)
- Coding of Socio Economic Data from New Entrants to Higher Education
- Analysis of data from the National Childcare Training Strategy
- Analysis of survey data from Primary Inspectors in Ireland
- Evaluation of the Impact of ICT on Teaching and Learning in Primary and Post-Primary Schools in Ireland
Our approach to working with data from the educational sector goes beyond the standard marketing research services. The experience gained from undertaking the above studies provides an enormous support when drawing conclusions from the results.
If you would like to find out more about how we approach statistics programmes for the education sector, contact us and let’s begin the discussion.